Changing Your Password After Logging In
If you know your password and are able to login to your Ghost account, this is the process you'll want to use.
- Sign in to your Ghost account.
- Click on your name on the top right hand side and then click on "Change Password" from the dropdown menu.
- Enter in your current password, your new password, and the click the black "Change password" button.
Resetting Your Password When Logged Out
If you forgot what your password was or don't remember setting one up and can't login, this is the process you'll want to use.
- Click on this link.
- Enter in your email address in the window or tab that appears and then click the blue Submit button.
- You will receive an email from us with a link to click on to reset your password. If you do not see this email, check your spam/junk folder.
- Click on the link to reset your password.
- Enter in your new password and submit it.